Sometimes I wonder if any other profession fights as much as developers. You think bakers frequently get into arguments on how everybody “is doing flour wrong”?
- Who knows what food what look like if there was Stackoverflow for Recipies. Maybe there would be a heated debatte about the ethics of making your customers live forever 🤷🏻♂️
- ...would look like... don‘t ever let me eat and type about food
- Show BakerNews: Baguettes considered an Anti-Pattern
- Twitter brings out the worst in any profession – the perpetual discussions on whether a hotdog is a sandwich are nearly as bad as css-in-js threads
- Jesus I wasn't even aware of that! 😂 I wish people had such vocal opinions about topics that actually matter.
- My partner is a baker. They definitely do!
- 😅 ok my bad
- Their CSS-in-JS discussion is about milling, hydration, proving times, water temperatures, heritage grain or population wheats. Just to name a few ;) But then again they could also use ready made baking mixes (No complex tooling, just FTP 😉)